Monday 31 January 2011

homework overload !


HOMEWORK OVERLOAD!!
makes me want to cry :(, ive got soooo much homework to do! even though ive done about 2 hours of it, i still feel as if i cant cross anything of my to do list, its like a never ending list!!.
Its not like I can just forget about it either, as ive got a GCSE module coming up in 2 weeks!. I am officailly crapping myself now!. what ever happend to kids just being kids :(.
You know I sometimes think to myself, the teachers are giving all this homework to us purposly so they can ruien our social lives :(. Booo Hooo,
well im off to take a look at that never ending list again and possibly make a mark on it this time :)

hope you all had a lovely weekend, love rebekah xxxx

1 comment:

  1. It will get easier.. I promise! I remember the feeling!
    I've just started blogging too, www.thefasionskeleton.blogspot.com
    Follow and I'll be sure to follow back X

    ReplyDelete